Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's February!

Can anyone believe this? We are already in February... Wow..

Who here knows what's the speed of time? We all know the speed of light, the speed of sound, speed of vehicles.. etc.. But who here knows the speed of time?

It's amazing isn't it? No one knows the answer to that question..

Anyway, I already formed a company. It's called Frontman Production. A bold and cocky small production company. It's now doing it's first project. And I'm in charge of it.. hahaha... (I'm the boss).

So I will submit this film to Telluride Film Festival in Colorado USA. Part of the reason is because my favourite director of all time, Danny Boyle, always attend that film festival. So I wouldn't wanna miss it for the world to see him. Yay!

The submission deadline is not revealed yet. But the festival will run from 2-5 September. So that means, the submission date line will end two months before the 2nd of Sep...

It's a bit nerve wrecking really.. What if I don't get the right actors and actresses? What if I can't complete it in time? What if my film is rejected at the festival?

Man.. These questions lingers in my head almost all the time. There must be a way to kick these stupid questions out of mind.

But I'm really thankful. God is good. And He's really good. He gave me a dream, and now I'm pursuing it. What if my dream comes true? Hahahaha.. This is actually a scarier question..

Well...

Goodnight then. :)

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment