Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Prayer

Dear Lord

I want to be an academy-award winning director before I hit 30 years old, because You said that nothing is impossible for those who believe; and You also said that blessed are those who has not seen/received, and yet have believe.

Well Lord, I believed.

I believed that I'm an academy-award winning director - that's my faith. From now on, every time I'm producing a movie, I'll act like an oscar winning director. I will direct a movie with a passion that never stop burning. In fact, I want my films to be a blessing for people watching it; that it will have a great impact to a society, or even a country.

Lord, I'm a big guy living on earth. But to You, I'm sure I'll look like a small liliput. But believe me Lord, this small liliput has faith, and he wants to let the whole world know that You're working in his life, through his life, and by his life. So he needs the wisdom that You gave to King Solomon; and oh, a discerning heart too, so that he can make fantastic films that will be a blessing to the world.

Anyway, thank You Lord for everything today.

G'nite

William Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment