Doraemon's Eyes

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Top 20 Films

It's rather weird if a manic filmmaker like myself do not have a favourite film.

Actually I do. I have a list that I've been keeping for so long. It's my top 20 films of all time.

Here we go:

1) Finding Nemo (Animation)
2) Slumdog Millionaire (British)
3) Toy Story 1, 2, and 3 (Animation)
4) 3 Idiots (Bollywood)
5) The Host (Korean)
6) Death at a Funeral (British)
7) Shutter (Thai)
8) District 9 (Sci-fi)
9) Borat the Movie (Comedy)
10) REC (Spanish)
11) How to Train Your Dragon (Animation)
12) What Women Want (Romance)
13) Spiderman 2 (Superhero)
14) The Incredibles (Animation)
15) Enchanted (Musical)
16) The Hangover (Comedy)
17) The Fast and The Furious - Tokyo Drift (Action)
18) It's Complicated (Romance)
19) Juno (Drama)
20) I Love You Man (Comedy)

That's it...

I had a hard time choosing the films and ranking it. But it's finalised now.. haha

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment