Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Movie

Well, what can I say, I'm writing a new script for my new film now.

I've done 3 short films before, and now I think it's time to do a feature-length film.

I'm aiming to finish the whole production by Aug 2011, just in time for the Sundance and Slamdance Film Festival's submission; before submitting it further to the Cannes and Toronto International Film Festival.

To be frank, I'm nervous. Not nervous about making the film, but because we're a bunch of asians; hardly any asians get their breakthrough in Hollywood. What if this movie does not get picked up by a US distributor? That's the scary question.

I don't care about winning, and I certainly do not focus on winning. I'm focusing more on the things that will lead me to win. Like a good screenplay, creating a superteam, and obviously, I want this movie to be a blessing to people watching it.

So please pray so that we can finish the movie on time, and there will be a US distributor who's willing to distribute the movie in the US; and eventually the world.

Thanks Lord for this dream that You've given me. I'm going for it.

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment