Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, October 25, 2010

Direct Message - from Ps Joseph Prince

oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!

Ps Joseph Prince sent me a direct message on twitter:

"Hi, thx for allowing me 2 b part of ur world & 2 be able 2 spk int2 ur life! Remember, u are Destined To Reign! B abundantly blessed!"

And then, he followed my twitter account...

I literally have nothing on twitter; I only have 7 people following me... and he's the 7th person to do that...

Wow...

Did anyone receive a direct message from him once u follow him on twitter?

William Lim

5 comments:

  1. WOW, AWESOME, GOD IS GOOD.I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, YOU WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD. THAT IS HOW I FELT WHEN MY PASTOR RAY MCCAULEY - (RHEMA, SA),GAVE ME A CALL.WOW, I FELT LIKE I CAN WALK ON THE WATER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to know.. :D

    I'm assuming that you're from South Africa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap.. got his direct message too bro! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ic.. What's ur name? Why are u on "anonymous"? :)

    ReplyDelete