Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, October 8, 2010

Stressed

At the moment now, I'm feeling so stressed.

There are myriad of reasons here. But mainly, it's the uni stuffs that made me want to cry. :(

1) My thesis - due on the 1st of Nov
2) My 3 assignments - due on the 11th oct, 29th oct, 6th nov
3) My 3 in-class tests - on the 11th oct, 25th oct, 25th oct

Look at the list... Should I be worried or stressed or cry over this?

Oh God, how to go through all these?

My daily live now is filled with worriness due to deadlines.

I've got no comfort, no motivation, and no passion in doing any of these shits.

I thought of quitting uni, but because I've come so far... in fact, too far, it will be a massive waste if I quit at this moment.

It's just another month... I've got to hold on.

No girlfriend to share my burdens, no bestfriends to share my troubles, and no one cares, literally.

But my Lord is still with me. That I know.

He told me that I'm more than a winner. Not just any winner, but a true conquerer over myself.

My strength came from the Lord most of the time. It's because of Him I'm alive and simply breathtaking.

I thanked him for the dream he gave me almost everyday, and he told me to fight for it, and pursue it with a passion that never fades.

Somewhere along my life, I found out that a winner is someone who crosses the finishing line. He may comes in last, but as long as he crosses the finishing line, he's worthy to be called a winner.

So I should not be stressed right?

What a stupid post I just wrote here... hahaha

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment