Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy birthday Diana!


I want to take a moment here talking about my childhood friend.

Basically, today’s her birthday, and she just turned 22 this year.

So for that reason, happy birthday Diana!

Do you remember the first time we met?

Well I don’t actually, but you told me about it; and you said I gave you the cold feet… and that made you angry…

Haha… I was only 14.. or maybe 15.. Very young, naïve and cute.. :)

So I was a little nervous of course, when meeting such a beautiful lady like you.

But eventually, we became friends, and then I wanted for us to be more than friends. But you rejected the idea of it; and that made me very upset. So upset I that I didn’t want to talk to you anymore.

However, you came and added me on Facebook somewhere in March or April this year, and I was so glad you did that.

We’ve been talking again ever since, although we haven’t meet at all this year. But just hearing your voice brought wonderful memories and possibilities that I had for you before.

I just want to let you know that there was some very brief moment back then, when I looked at your eyes and you looked back into mine.

You know, when that happened, I felt that something is not right with me, because I felt tougher and at the same time, pathetic. Tougher because I was excited to see you, and pathetic because I knew I couldn’t get you.

The truth is I don’t know what to say when I saw you. My mind went so bloodily blank, that I couldn’t even think about what I want to eat for lunch...

But now, I have so many things that I want to tell you, and I felt that you attracted me the most. I don't know why, somehow, you're very special. You made me smile, and made me very blissful. :)

So please keep answering all my phone calls; because I can't meet you yet...

But just as Aerosmith sung it in their song:

"Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure"

And it's true that I treasured every phone calls that I made for you, and hopefully, you'll do the same..

Happy birthday once again, "I miss you babe, and I don't want to miss a thing"

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment