Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thesis Agony

So far, I've written 14363 word on my thesis and it's 60 pages long.

But it's not done yet. There are still too many things to be included in the thesis.

Apparently, the maximum page for an undergraduate thesis is about 80 pages long. So I still have another 20 plus more pages to go.

Currently, I'm a little bit bewildered by this thesis problems; particularly, in the results section. Due to that, I have been procrastinating a little bit during the past few days.

Another thing is the passion. Man oh man, it's tough to do something that you have no passion in. It's like forcing you to eat something that you hate.

I hate it when I spent like 9 hours on campus, and only managed to write 500 words. What a total waste of time isn't it?

Only 10 days left to the due date. And within the 10 days, there are a couple of tests, and assignment to be done.

So tell me, how to finish a thesis in 10 days?

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment