Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, October 18, 2010

My Future Wife (Updated)

I posted this in Aug 13th 2010:

1) Romantic (because I'm romantic too)

2) Not Demanding

3) Very Sensitive and Emotional

4) Everything lower than me - or at least the same (height, age, weight, etc.)

5) Open Hearted (not a boring person please...)

6) Wonderful lady-like hands (slim and pointy)

7) Reasonable boobs size ('C' cup is the best!)"



So here's the updated version:
  1. Romantic (because I'm romantic too)
  2. Open Hearted (not a boring person pleaseee..)
  3. Very Sensitive and Emotional
  4. Be able to speak in a British Accent or a Javanese Accent
  5. Everything lower than me - or at least the same (height, age, weight, etc...)
  6. Wonderful lady-like hands (slim and pointy)
  7. Reasonable boobs size ('C' cup is the best!)
Very cool list indeed...

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment