Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, July 8, 2010

MIA

Oh no.... I've been missing in action for quite a number of days from blogger and I kind of miss everything... Well, not everything but a lot of things.

Updates from Ci bombie, Elrica, Jenita, Gillian and some of their friends that I followed were massive. It feels like a loser as people had blogged their post, while I slack away.

So now I have to read up all their post in order to get myself updated about the latest news from them.

Probably one of the prime updates was Elrica's post on Twilight Eclipse. I got myself a huge grin as I read through her updates, because seriously, we're on the same mind. I found that the romance part of the movie were a little bit... Eeeewww... You know.. It's just not what I expected at all.

Another thing I found out, most girls hate Bella. I recalled as I was sitting next to 5 "Twihard" girls; one of them whispered softly to her friends, "that Bitch is stupid", during the beginning of the film where Bella and Edward sat on field of flowers.

I was a bit stunted; I don't know why, because she (Bella) seems lovely to me. Not only Bella, but Alice (played by Ashley Greene) too.. Hehe.. But I got to be honest, I adore Alice more than Bella. haha.. (sorry Edward) ..

Strange and unfamiliar manner happened at the theatre during the film thanks to the 5 bunch of girls sitting right next to me.

On the subject of Edward, I recalled a scene where Edward proposed to Bella, and then the girl next to me whispered this pretty loud, "I'll marry you Edward".... And then there were faint laughters among the audience.

On the subject of Jacob, I vividly recalled a scene where Bella punched Jacob on the cheek, and then she broke her hand as Jacob's cheek was too strong for Bella. The girl sitting next to me was like, "That's my man.." And then there were faint laughters again.

These girls were enthralled whenever Jacob and Edward collide at each other, even at scenes where no one think was funny. And yet, they still get exicted over the wolf and vampire.

If there was any consolation to Twilight Eclipse, this film was much better then New Moon, although still not as convincing as the first Twilight film.

But I'd say what made this film convincing was the fact that there Twihard fans in the theatre... And 5 of them sat next to me to brightened up the atmosphere of the theatre. Otherwise it will be another snorefest..

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. I watched eclipse with bombie and gillian, and we cud understand that girls watching eclipse..and adoring edward, but in our case..we found guys in group of 3..sitting nicely and react well about jacob and edward, no bella in conversation. Hemmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say anything about bella during the movie either... But believe me, those guys adored her, and they probably checked hot pictures of her when they're at home... hahaha...

    but i didn't do that either... :D

    ReplyDelete