Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sad Sad Little Thing

So today's the last day I'll be here in Singapore; because as of 645 pm this evening, I'll be leaving Singapore already - for Perth.

Ahhhh, the agony.

I'm going to miss the night life, the Cathay (movies), the hawker centre, Sengkang, Jalan Kayu, Tanjong Katong, Pasir Ris.... A lot more to be listed.

However, I just got a moral boost from my best friend who told me to enjoy the last 4-5 months in Perth. And I took it seriously, I want to enjoy the last 4-5 months in Perth without complaining and whining about the homesick nature of this man (me).

So that's how things will go. I'll enjoy Perth as much as I enjoy Singapore. It seems impossible, but if Avatar can be done, nothing is impossible. haha.

Good night then, I'm signing off - from Singapore... Au revoir

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment