Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mum looked at my blog

I told my mum recently that I had a blog; and she knew it. So I told her that I wrote something about her on my recent blog (Date Night); that she didn't know.

Hence, I convinced her to read it. hahaha

Oh my, when she read it, she was laughing as if I was tickling her. Her laughter squeaks like a mouse who has just found a gold-plated cheese burger. It was weird, but wonderful... It's wonderfully weird.

Next, I introduced her some of the blogs that I followed, or should I say neighbour-blogs (as stated by ci Bombie). After seeing all that, I got her to think that blogging is fun. It's a way to let your feelings out. She blatantly agreed. (Good job Will!)

One last thing, to ci Bombie... My mum looked at your blog, and she said you look beautiful, and suggested that you should hang out with guys who are like "Mr Big", from sex and the city, more often. haha.. I think you'd know what she means.. :P

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment