Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, July 23, 2010

Odd Phenomena

I've got this weird phenomena - I get high whenever night times arrive. haha.. Because night time is the time where everything gets hotter. The dinner, the movie, the party and of course, late night dessert... and pubs..

It feels like everything is much more happening during the night time. Agree?

The afternoon time seems to be bounded by work, school, and thus, stress and arguments follow.

But no stress or arguments can be found during the night time. Unless you create them yourself, by making a fool of yourself. haha... I'm pretty sure those will happen.

For one thing, I cannot imagine going on a date during the day. It doesn't sound romantic at all. It sounds pretty pathetic actually. So this is an added point for night time, it is more romantic. The candle light dinner, moon-lit walk by the beach, and the passionate kiss underneath the moon light... Ahhh... Perfection.

I don't why this "high" feeling doesn't come during the day where I need it most. But certainly, it does help me to feel alive during the night.

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment