Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Helping Jesus Preview

What a day today is!

Helping Jesus preview was very well accepted! It was critically acclaimed, albeit very minor errors which I'll amend before the movie premiere on the 7th of August.

I'd say an average rating of 4/5 stars were obtained. I think this high rating was due to the fact that this is the first time a movie was produced out of this church. And the great thing is, I got to be a part of it. And I love it!

So thanks for the rating guys!

At the moment, I'm taking a break from editing. Thus the movie will be amended after 3rd of August. haha..

Ok then.. Nothing else to say.

Night

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. Will :)
    Happy to hear that :) I wish all da best for the movie...

    but most importantly.. I have to tell you that I'm glad you actively taking part in ur church in Perth...

    Waktu aku baca postigan kamu on youth....I didn't want to put my comment as I myself have a love hate relationship with TLG that I have been part of for 10 years......now :P * my gosh...that's long isn't it ?*

    But I have to say that from the beginning ....aku ga terlalu setuju actually with having u still with us.....doing TLG long distance...

    U will be burn out..... and as we all know that time and place change...when you come back...the place the people the environment will somehow change a bit....

    aku ngerti why you say that you feel distant. This kind of thing is bound to happen no matter what...

    finally my advise is simply : minister in the church where God has located you in geographically :) There's gotta be a purpose why He placed you there.....

    And if someday you will come back here or Indo even.... serve the local needs ....then we serve the international congregation need :)

    Amen Will ?
    blessinggsssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. cihui.. you're finally back!

    and.. Amen for that!

    ReplyDelete