Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, August 2, 2010

Caucasian Girlfriend

You know what I really want?

I want to try and date a caucasian lady; then make her my girlfriend.. hehe.

One of my friends here said that it's every asian guy's dream to have a caucasian girlfriend. Funny little thing isn't it? But it's definitely not my dream; although I'd like to try it.

However, Master Yoda (from Star Wars) had an infamous quote about "trying". It goes like this,"Do or do not; there's no try."

Upon hearing that sentence, I always want to say yes to anything. Because when you try, you tend not to do it whole-heartedly, and thus you may lose the battle. So it either a firm yes, or a firm no. And I choose to say yes!

But the thing is, I don't know how to approach her. I mean, how does a caucasian dating regime goes?

Is it the same like the asian style of dating where the guy will say,"Will you be my girlfriend?" Or does it starts with a kiss on the lips, and then we are officially in a relationship, just like what Hollywood movies had taught us all? Because let me tell you, the Hollywood style is a lot more easier to get a caucasian chick. ;)

But then again, I'm still not sure.

I don't want to get rejected again.. :(

Nevertheless, before I leave Perth for good, I really want to do this. Where can you find a whole lot of caucasians in Singapore?

To add to then fun, my university (UWA), has a lot of pretty looking girls. :D

Oh imagine the view everytime I go to the univeristy. haha.

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment