Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Words for Mum

I had a conversation with my mum on the phone earlier on, and she told me she felt really really upset and hurt because of what my little brother said to her.

She went on and on describing how she felt when she saw my brother's sms, and I just listened to her so intently that my right ear almost went numb.

I hoped that it would lit a smile on her face a little after she took off that burden and put it in to me instead. hehe

Anyway, after the phone call, I decided to cheer her up a little more. Thus I sent her an encouraging sms. It goes like this:

"Mum, I think you're a very special human being. You're a super mum filled with extraordinary love and faith.

Therefore, on behalf of Ivana (my sister) and Mik (my brother), I just want to say that we love you and adore you so much; we cannot live without you because we still need your love and guidance.

So we want to make you happy, we want to see you grow old with dad, and we are looking forward to look after you in the future.

I'm sad for the rest of the world that God made just one of you. Because truly, you're an amazing mother."

What do you think of that?

Hopefully my mum feels better when she saw that.

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. WAHHH...... very good sweet talker Will :) ahahahha :)

    sure ur mom will cheer up !! hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wohooooo....
    wad a very sweet sms wil...
    Yeah,, your mom will be touched by it...
    heoheoehoehoe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... A sweet talker.. is that mocking me ci?

    Rani.. i suppose u're sweet too.. :)

    ReplyDelete