Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Five of Us

You know, it will be wonderful if the 5 of us could hang-out shopping and have dinner together again.

I'm talking about mum, dad, bro, sis and myself - the family.

Its been so long since we sit at a table together. Very long indeed. I think the last time was when I was in Secondary 4 that we had dinner together.

The reason for not being together is not only due to miles.. But also continents. I'm in Australia, my sister in North America, and my parents and brother in Asia.

Can anyone believe this? We're living in 3 different continents of the world.

Surely there must be an easier way for this work out. For instance, if the four of us visit my sister in the states. Then that would be a family reunion isn't it?

But hey, the cost of 4 tickets to the states is almost my 4 months salary combine. Who would buy that? It's a little bit ridonculous.

Other than buying tickets, all we can do is wait till time has surrender to us, where we will have dinner together again, the five of us.

"There's a time for everything", said the wisest man on Earth (King Solomon).

So let it be. I'll wait, my brother will wait, my sister will wait, and my parents will wait too.

Till we meet again family...

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment