Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, August 13, 2010

My Future Wife - Updated

I posted this post on the 8th of May 2010:

"My Future Wife:
1) Have never been involved in a relationship (because I haven't too)
2) Not Demanding
3) Everything lower than me - or at least the same (height, age, weight, etc.)
4) Open Hearted (not a boring person please...)
5) Romantic (I love this!)
6) Wonderful lady-like hands (slim and pointy)
7) Reasonable boobs size ('C' cup is the best!)"

Well here's an updated version of these criterias.

My Future Wife:

1) Romantic (because I'm romantic too)
2) Not Demanding
3) Very Sensitive and Emotional
4) Everything lower than me - or at least the same (height, age, weight, etc.)
5) Open Hearted (not a boring person please...)
6) Wonderful lady-like hands (slim and pointy)
7) Reasonable boobs size ('C' cup is the best!)"

So there you are..

I pray that I will find this person soon... Amen!

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. when I was 22....I can fit to your criteria well... :) HAHAHAHHAHAHAH :)

    I was totally hopelessly romantic, very sensitive and 100 % emotional......*that goes to say ...I am not that way now....*

    eh....but weight lower than you .... hm....
    when I was 22 I was heavier leh...

    hahahhhaha....so in the end still cannot fit :)
    jia you in finding minime...HEE HEE HEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyaaaa...
    hoahoahaohaohao...
    just a lil bit changes from the previous one...
    hoahaohaohao...
    oks oks...
    hope you'll find your life partner sooonnn...
    uhuyyy ^^

    ReplyDelete