Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Director's Note: Helping Jesus Aftermath

Alright... Let me see here...

The drama, the suspense, the hilarity, the atmosphere; and the excitement. It had everything you could possibly wish for from a youth service. And I got to admit - What a night!!

First; let me start by saying "Happy birthday" to H2O for its 5th anniversary. This was truly amazing. I've never celebrated an anniversary with a church before, and the best part is, I got to be a part of it...... "family" if I may.

I saw that every tasks and acts that night were perfomed superbly and collectively. They represented an almost perfect snapshot of what real youth is like - creative, imaginative, dynamic, funny, eccentric, and also patriotic (the oilympic video ads - H2O version). haha.

So I just want to say thank you for the chance of ministering in a small but very humble church. It makes your church so big!

Second; when the congregation saw the film "Helping Jesus" for the first time, I was busy beaming with pride. Because this was the first time that I saw a movie of my creation with the casts, crews and the congregation together. If you must know, this is my third film; I've done 2 films before, and I missed all their premiere screening because I had to go back to Perth.

But now, I got a feel of what its like to sit with the audience and enjoy a movie from my own creation. It's like watching my own daughter dance at her first Christmas Party in her school; very proud to be a dad indeed.

Anyway, I enjoyed every laughter, every "Prikitiew" moment; and above all, I enjoyed the company with one of the best casts and crews in Western Australia.

I struggled through the film with bleary eyes, because I thought it was a comedy film, but turned out, it was a lugubrious one; Iman's musics were almost as comforting as a warm blanket to the congregation who's watching the film, they made us sat in a tranquil zone with perfect peace and ease. (thanks for that Man!)

Third; I can't just say "thanks" to the people who had contributed to this film. From our star actor, Hendra Wijaya (Hawe), to Reynald's house. I seriously valued every little help from even the smallest things like permission to shoot in Ken's room; and Yanita's room.

Every scenes that were recorded with smiles and fatigues had became my precious memories, and will always be kept close to my heart. Thus, I can't described what you had done; words had failed me. It was one of the most stunning things I've witnessed in a long time.

Thank you... :)

Finally; I bumped into Ci Monique after the anniversary, and I vividly remembered that she told me, "Well Done". I just smiled, like this - :D ...

Therefore, on that note, I'd like to say you guys (with a pat on the back), "Well Done". Not medium rare; nor medium well done, neither overcook. But Well Done!! (applause) ... Yay!

Alright then... That's all I want to say...

Up next, Tong Cafe Promotional video... No rest for the wicked.

Hmmm... Should I treat you guys dinner?? Ohhh, I forgot, there's a creArtive fellowship next sunday. hahaha... ga jadi, ga jadi, ga jadi... :P

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment