Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Where I Belong

Happy Birthday Singapore! I miss you so much...

The town, the cars, the food, the hang-out places, the night life; and so much more.

Thanks for providing me with the best knowledge of the world; because frankly, I really don't know what would happen if I had spent my childhood in Indonesia.

Another thing, this was the song that I learnt in Secondary 1. Till now, I still feel that this's still the best song for your independence day (birthday).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUf-5W6AKes

Anyway, I love everything about you.

The glorious greeneries, the bright lights at night, the jam-pack roads and expressways, the stressful jobs, and the everyday experiences from that rose from your heart are keeping me awake all this night just to remind me that this is where I belong...

Happy 45th once again!

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. Hehe thank you, here's a little translation for you of what I wrote:

    My shirt kinda rocks everything!
    Wearing no make-up, not dressed up at all and the haircolor - as everyone should know by now - is not my current one. Anyways I still like the picture, besides my head-gymnastics is great and everyone who disagrees suckst! XD

    Yeah, that's what I wrote, now you know. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be a Singaporean :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then marry a Singaporean too?? hehe

    ReplyDelete