Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Passion

There's only one thing that I'll do wholeheartedly; when I say wholeheartedly, it means my passion.

That passion is making films.

I can't stress this enough that my dream is to become an academy award winning director (filmmaker). And it has happen.

I live by faith, and thus I'll say that I'm an academy award winning filmmaker now. :D

All I need now is my action; because my actions completes my faith.

My dream is my vision, and whatever I'm doing now to reach that vision is my mission. hehe.. (too hard to digest ey?)

I just want to hail my father Jesus Christ for giving me this dream. It's big, and it's scary; and I'm frankly a little afraid of what it will turn out to be.

But it's going to be alright, because I am what I am. My dream will always be my dream; and it's my choice to chase it.. or to continue dreaming about it (without chasing it).

And I chose to chase it. It's been spoken. I'll chase my dreams, because dreams don't chase. It's meant to be pursued.

Yeeehaaa!

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment