Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Am I Screwed?

I'm about to lose my mind any moment now. I've got questions, worries, querries, and doubts of whether I should continue living in Perth... Or go back to Singapore, my true home land.

I'm still thinking hard.

It's like having two lovers at the same time. hehe... Am I screwed?

In Perth, I still feel lonely, but I know I have been a blessing for the church. And frankly, I started to enjoy Perth these days. However, I don't have much connection with people here. Thus I still feel pretty lonely sometime; and Perth is still so very very quiet... and dull.

In Singapore, I'm alive. It's stressful, but I love it. Basically, I knew every corner of Singapore, from the malls, restaurants, and some hidden places. And more importantly, I've connections here. Friends and best friend and family.

However, I think I may need to find a new church, or to go another service in Singapore; because I don't serve in the youth service for my church anymore. But I still love my friends there.

This is not trials and errors. I've got to make a correct decision.

How? How?

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. PRAY n follow what God has put in your heart. :) i know n agree that it is not a trial n error, but even IF you somehow make the wrong decision, there's nothin to big for our God to fix!
    n btw,u're not screwed..not even close haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha it's exactly the opposite... I prefer to have new environment with noone actually know me. So it's like start a new... and I really longed for that since recently hahahaha =P my safe zone is not safe already =P
    well, for me, although I'll miss it, but church is not your everything and friend also not your everything. you can't meet friend but it's modern time man! get connected through what you call facebook or twitter or simply email or sms.

    ah! I almost put my livejournal profile instead of my wp one lol

    ReplyDelete