Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, September 13, 2010

Papi Mami

I've had a tough week last week... It was one of those weeks that I'd love to forget it as soon as possible.

It started pretty well. My aunt told me that she and her family are coming to Perth to visit me.. And then all of a sudden, my mum joined her.

Why?

Because my papi and mami are living seperately at the moment. Though, it's not a divorce..

So she decided to take the last minute ticket, and headed to Perth, while my dad headed to Singapore.

It's really sad to see them like this. The blaming game, the loneliness, the curses to each other, etc... They are really making a point that they shouldn't be together. Love was no where to be found in the marriage. Although, I could be wrong.

Another blow came.. My brother was in hospital Monday morning... He was taken in account of his gastritis (gastric) syndrome. But thank God he's fine now.

I wonder why on earth would he be lacking on food?? He ate like a lion for most of the time.

Anyway, after hearing stories from my mum for like 5 hours (my ears went numb after that), I'm pretty convinced that my papi may be at fault.

But again, I have no knowledge on who's right or wrong; they keep blaming each other for one thing, making it harder to judge them.

Now, my mami decided to seperate herself from papi as she wants him to change his attitude, and characters. She will not take him back unless he change his old attitude.

I've heard her saying that he's easily angered, and always find other's fault to cover his own mistakes; which I think it's true. This is one of the things that my mami hates about my papi. There are many more.

The thing about my dad is, he's a loner. This is really really sad. I'm not even sure if he has a friend to hang-out with till now. You know, like a best friend, the one who will hears him out and gives him advice, etc.. From here, I know that my papi actually doesn't has any best friend like we did.

My sister really pity him for this... But he chose this road himself, and nobody can blame him for this. He's a very introverted individual unlike my mami who's very extroverted.

For me personally, I'm so upset. Terribly upset. Whenever I received their sms, my heart, mind, and soul sunk deeper than Titanic. My studies and my life were affected. I mean how can you concentrate like this?

But you know what, God spoke to me through this verse: "Rejoice in the Lord always!" - Phi 4:4; and I did; even during the sadddd times, I'd still rejoice in the Lord. I know it's hard. But I'll put this to practice daily.

I learned that there's a reason for everything when I was younger. I don't know what the reason is now. But I know that I'll find out soon.

God so loves me that he sent his son Jesus, and also gave papi and mami to me. They are my true, wonderful parents. And nobody can take them away from me other than God Himself.

Even if they're seperated now, they will still be my parents. Seperation and divorce are not my decision to make. They are both up to my parents...

Although, their children will bear the consequences of the latter. Nevertheless, I'll support their decision if they decide to go on this way.

You know, when life is good, I realised that God is even better.

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. Yo Bro...
    hang on there :)
    life's... like that
    bumpy

    and It's always goes on and on :)

    Bless u Bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there wont be any divorce ko! kand apa yg d persatukan Tuhan, bakal Tuhan yg misahin.. bukan manusia bahkan mreka sendiri....

    bner kata c bombie.. hang on koko!! u can go thru this.. and ur family will be okay.. and perfectly fine..

    keep praying koko.. telpon2 papi sering2.. =)

    God bless u and ur family ko!! =))

    ReplyDelete