Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, September 10, 2010

Broken Radio

You know my mum...

She's definitely the best mum ever. She's tough, smart, wise, loves Jesus, beautiful, and also forgiving.

But wait, there's something more profound about her - she snores when she's asleep.

You can turn her sideways, ask her to close her mouth when sleeping, or give her something to bite when sleeping, and you will see that all those efforts are in vain. It's no use. Her snores triumph over my room.

I don't mind her snoring actually. It's just that, when I sleep together in the same room with her, I feel like I'm sleeping next to a broken radio.

Do you have any idea how terrible does a broken radio sound? It's aweful, and irritating... and obviously uncanny.

I can't sleep like this; and I can't keep waking her up telling her to stop snoring. That would be rude and unfair to her as she works hard for her kids.

So to be fair, I had to get out of the room, and sleep on the couch instead.

But in any case, I really need to find something that will help her not to snore.

Thinking hard..

William Lim

2 comments: