Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Speeding Tickets

Some people got a ticket for not displaying coupons ticket on their dashboard, while others got a ticket for not wearing seatbelt.

For me, I got speeding tickets...

Within a month, I already got 3 speeding fines, amounting to $375 altogether, with 4 demerit points in addition.

What a lovely gesture from the traffic marshalls here. If I haven't said so already, you're definitely the most hideous kind of all marshalls.

Australian drivers are afraid to break the rules, and hence they drove like a turtle running against the gushing waters; and apparently, I'm not.

I love speeding... and can't help it.. I guess that's how I drive most of the time, pushing the speed limits 15-20 km/h above the original limit.

Anyhow, I don't have a fancy car... but I'm not afraid to break traffic rules.

That I can guarantee.

Nighty night

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. Omg.. where did u got the tickets? i think i wll get a few soon.. + i do agree with your comment of aussie driver are afraid to break the rules.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol dasar wilkur.. waktu di sg dulu juga suka kena speeding tix ngga? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jack: I got the tickets at different places.. one along leach Highway. And yeah, they're afraid of breaking rules... Rules are meant to be broken somehow.

    @Lydia: Iya di sgp juga sering... tapi ga sebanyak ini... that mean's aussies traffic rules are stricter than Sgp.

    ReplyDelete