Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Final Year Presentation

My final year presentation is tomorrow afternoon, and frankly, I was a little worried.

Well, who wouldn't?

More than 30 academic people will be staring at you for something that you've done. They want you to tell them nice stories about your project.

It's a little bit like story-telling actually... Or should I say a film?

A good film, has a very compelling story line. Forget about the budget, the special effects and the star power. Everything comes down to the story. And so is this - my final year presentation.

How am I going to capture the audience attention is from the way I convey the story to them.

Still, it's a little bit daunting, given that my audiences will mainly comprise of Full-Blooded-Australians.

But in my time of nerve, God sent me an answer... from the toilet. I was reading "Luke" chapter 21... and verse 15 blew my sh*t out from my butt... =)

"For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict." - Luke 21:15.

Wow! What a moral booster and courage! I'm going to give those Aussies a memorable presentation from an academy-award winning film director - me! =D

Oh I love how the Lord loves me. It's the best thing in the world...

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment