Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

26 Marks

Hmm.... The exam was tough. I gotta admit, even after hours and hours and hours and hours of studying, I'm still clueless on a couple of the exam questions. Some questions were straight-forward and easy to divulge, others required some serious thinking to crack them up.

So the exam is worth 60% of the whole unit (subject); and then another 40% goes to the course work, consisting of assignments and lab reports.

Now I've already counted my course work mark, and I got 24.3 out of 40 (24.3/40). So in order to pass this unit, I need to get another 25.7 mark, or round it off to 26 marks to get a 50% pass.

It is still possible to get that. And, I have this faith that I already pass the exam. haha.

So I don't have to think about it everytime; it's like surrendering my exam to the Lord. I've already gave the best I can, and now it's the Lord's turn to do his best. And I'm sure He won't disappoint me. :D

And.... Oh.. I got $45 fine for parking in the wrong spot.... :D

What a day... haha

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment