Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lost USB

Terrible thing happened today - I lost my thumbdrive... I was surrounded with despair, because that thumbdrive contains important files and folders of my uni stuffs and others, although some of them are pretty useless.. :)

But the thing is, I lost it. I knew I had it with me when I left the Science Library at 6pm. And then throughout the night, I left it in the right pocket of my pants. I figured it slipped out of my pants when I was having dinner at the restaurant.

I tried coming back to all the places that I've been, but it's not there. I haven't been to the restaurant though, because it was close. So I'll call them tomorrow.

Aaahhh, I cannot imagine what I'll do without it. I think this is God's way of telling me to buy a new thumdrive... Or is it?

Lord help...

Oh btw, I felt terribly sorry for BP's (British Petroleum) CEO Mr Tony Hayward. He was blasted with criticism by the US Senators and the President (Barack Obama), for the giant oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico that was caused by an explosion at one of its oil rig. (Ganbatte Mr Hayward!)

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment