Doraemon's Eyes

Monday, June 28, 2010

Very Sleepy

It's just so weird; I'm on my holiday, and yet I'm lacking of sleep. A holiday is suppose to be a time of relaxation with a great deal of slacking running along side it.

So how could I be very sleepy on a holiday? I have not had a 12-20 hours of sleep when I got back from Perth yet.

For instance, I woke up at 7:50 am today, when I slept at 4 am. That's only 4 hours of sleep. This is madness. I figured this was because of the world cup that's holding my sleep time.

But that's not entirely true. I have a list of things to be done by end of July.

1) Edit H2O movie - this may take a full 14 days
2) Coming out with project outcomes (final year project) - may a take a week to do
3) Edit Amah's memorial service - may take another 14 days
4) Watch movies
5) Running errands for my mum and Aunt.
6) Watch world cup matches LIVE
7) Promote Teh Botol to watson (how to do this?)

Look at that list.... So many things to do, and yet so little time. This is not a holiday, more like work and work with a great deal of stress running along side it.

And also, my nose has been bleeding these last couple of days.. I don't know why. My eyes are red too. And I don't know why.

All I know is Netherlands is going to face Brazil in the quarter finals... Oh God... This is so bizarre.

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment