Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Men and Breasts

I was watching Notting Hill last night. And somewhere in the middle of the film Anna Scott and William Thacker had an interesting conversation about nudity. It went like this:

"Anna: What is it about men and nudity? Particularly breasts... How can you be so interested in them?"

"William: Well..."

"Anna: I mean, seriously.. They're just breasts, every second person has them. They're odd looking, they're milk from your mother. What's all the fuss about?"

Later that night, I went on thinking about this particular thing - the breasts. Well, I love them; and I can't say no to them :D ... But what would a woman think of this?

You know, I'm in my 33rd day of the 40 days purity challange; and I found this topic a really interesting one because I myself is so addicted to nudity, particularly the breasts.

So it really hits me when the dialogue ended. I just can't understand, why am I such a breast man???? Why do I get turn on so easily when some one says breasts or boobs or Mount Fuji??? And why do I get turn on by women with big breasts, boobs, and Mount Fuji??? This is not right!

And women, don't be fooled by men who said that they don't like breasts or nudity for that matter. Because let me tell you something, as a man myself, I loooove them! There's nothing more romantic than women who can "do" us... (no joke)

Finally, I'd say that women are so lucky, you just look down and oh... there you are - the "little girls". How you get any work done with them is beyond my imagination. (haha)

Btw, this is no offense to those women who are flat-chested. You do not need to worry, the right guy will come along. And how do you know whether that's the right guy for you? If he loves your flat-chested "breasts", he's definitely the one.

Bless Bless
William Lim

5 comments:

  1. Breasts are just fats growing at particular areas, provide food for babies, and one of the parts that differentiate females from males.

    And we don't go looking down and "ohh.. there you are little girls". Not as if they will get lost or something. Har!

    Just think of it this way lah ko: a man's chest with extra fats. HAHA! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "a man's chest with extra fats" ... I already know this.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that kind of extra fats around, but on particulars circumference :D
    And I'm thinking, maybe it's always the case whereby most of the time, you will admire something you don't have :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... so what is it that you don't have that you admire??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm.. Let's see.. Currently a food blog with well-taken photos D:
    But I'm planning to cr8 one at end of July... Hehe...

    ReplyDelete