Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Haven't sleep yet!

Wow wow wow.. I did not sleep at all for the whole night. It's now 8.45 am on thursday 10/6/10. That's means I've been awake for almost 18 hours. (plok plok plok) ... This is my personal best achievement.

More importantly, my assignment is done. I saw my friend's assignment, and she has so much to write about. I looked at her first page, and I think I'm already losing in number of words... Her paragraphs were thick. Mine seems modest, averaging at about 3 sentences per paragraph..

But anyway, I'm not going to change my mind. I'm handing in my assignment at 9 am. And then got to help my friend finish her assignment. That means I won't be able to sleep after this.. (sigh)

I'm thinking of sleeping at lunch time, and then waking up at 7pm later tonight, have dinner, and then go back to uni to study again... :D ... life is good.

Good morning btw... :)

Blessings
William

No comments:

Post a Comment