Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, June 11, 2010

Heartbroken for a Moment

My heart was broken just now, albeit only 5 minutes. But a broken heart is still a broken heart. (haha). So the story goes like this...

I have a wonderful, beyond wonderful best friend in Singapore. His name is GW. He's married with a lovely wife, who also happened to be my close friend after they got married.

GW and I are probably the best friend in the world. If there was an award called the best friend award, we'd have win it. I bet a million dollar on this.

Anyway, while I was in singapore in December 2009, GW did mentioned that he'd like to go back to Indo for good. But because I was afraid to lose him, I said no. A firm no. I told him that I'm going to start a business, so I needed his help badly... He agreed, but couldn't promise that he'd stay in Singapore.

Months passed, and about a month ago, I started texting him messages from Perth, but he never replied. I thought he was busy, so I just ignored it.

And then, 3 hours ago, I texted him again; and still, he didn't replied... From that point onwards, I was afraid that he moved back to Indo. So afraid, that I started to panic. So panic, that I started to weep. I tried calling his cell, but his number was no longer in use.

I thought the worst had happened to me - I lost my best friend. My heart hurt like mad....

Out of confusion, I stammered upon facebook, and found Becky Online. And she assured me that GW and his wife are still in singapore.

However, I wasn't convinced. So I asked Becky to drop GW and wife a message from Perth saying that his best friend miss him... And I'm still waiting for the news from Becky...

(sighhh)

Anyhow, I lost my mind for a while, the light inside me has left me too; and now I know what empty is... And I don't wanna feel it again. I had enough of this.

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment