Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Two Days in Indo

Finally, after almost 3 years of "not going back to Indo", I decided to go to my birth place, Jakarta. Actually, the real reason why I went back was because my parents forced me to. haha.

But there was another reason why, perhaps the ultimate reason - My grandma (father's side) past away on Thursday morning. So we were supposed to gather in Jakarta for the memorial service.

One of these days, I'll write something about my grandma's journey to home; home is heaven, where one day I'll be there too.

And um.. Most importantly, I've had HOKA-HOKA BENTO (hokben)!!! This mouth-watering japanese fast food was one of the reason why I went to Jakarta too. Because apparently, hokben is only available in Indonesia.
http://www.hokahokabento.co.id/?mod=aboutus&opt=vwSub&cid=2&id=1

Probably their best food was the chicken wing with stuffed meat in it. I hadn't have much photos about it; all I know was it taste wonderfully enchanting with its crispy and juicy tender chicken meat. Haha.

And oh the best part, my other grandma (mother's side), who's 72 years old, has a boyfriend!! Oh my God, I lost to her! They seem to be in loved quite romantically through karaoke and dancing. haha. I saw them holding hands and hugging too.. awwwww.. :)

Anyway, gotta sleep.

Nighty nite
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment