Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 More Days to Exam

My exam's on the 16th June at 2 pm; and I'm not interested in studying. What's the matter with me hey?

Maybe it's the subject. I'm totally not interested in studying this subject called "Fluid Mechanics". I get nothing from studying this, and yet all I want is to pass this subject. How to pass a subject without studying?

So I'm forcing myself to study a subject that I hate. What can I achieve from doing that?

All I can think now is my business - a business that's not even open yet. But I already see it blossoming into the nation's best industry. Haha... That's faith! Something that I don't have, and yet I believed that it has happened.

On the other hand, what's study? How to study? and How to pass fluid mechanics?

If only Doraemon is by my side now...

Btw, a not-so-hot girl is checking me out! She made eye contact with me and smiled. :)

William Lim

2 comments: