Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Misconception

I had a peculiar incident just now, right in front of my apartment.

While I was driving home, there was a road block about 20 metres away from my apartment. But 20 metres before the road block, I had to turn right to get to the parking lot of my apartment. In other words, I'll not be able to take the breath test.

When I was in front of the apartment gate, I realised that my remote (to open the gate) didn't work, the front gate won't open. But the back gate opened.

So I decided to turn around. Meaning, I have to get to the main road in order to enter from the back gate.

Suddenly, just before I reversed, a police car stopped behind me. I was so confused; why would he stopped behind me?

And then the police man came and he spoke harshly,

Police: Hey buddy, we were having a random breath check; why would you get away from it?!!

Will: But sir, I live here.

Police: (a few seconds silence) ... Oh ok... (voice change) But would you mind blowing to the pipe, since I'm here...

Will: Ok...

Police: Have you been drinking?

Will: No sir, not at all.

Police: Excellent.... (pauses).... you having trouble?

Will: Yeah.. the front gate won't open. I need to enter from the back gate now.

Police: Oh I see, I thought you're escaping us... (laughs)

Will: ....

Police: Bye... Btw, Aussie is winning Ghana at the moment, 1-0. (thumbs up).

Will: ok...

And there you go... What a misconception. A pure misunderstanding...

Btw, Netherlands beat Japan!!! Yeeehaaa

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. So cuteeee.... Tiba2 ngm k soccer gt.. Cakep ga polisinya?? MWuahahahaha xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mooya: yeah he's.. But I'm cuter, and more manly and tougher.. :)

    @Ci Bombie: what's salting? :D

    ReplyDelete