Doraemon's Eyes

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Peeing Without Barrier

I realised that not many guys read my blog. So I think it would be perfect to post this as it allows the girls to understand what's happening in the men's bathroom.

Ok so here is the thing - the standing urinal.

Oh it's not about its design, neither its quality nor its brand. It's more of the privacy kind of thing. I cannot pee in a standing urinal without a barrier; some people call it wall or shelter. Anyway, whatever you call it, this wall acts as a protection so that no other men will see our "Gun", if you know what I'm talking about.

Usually, this wall is made from hard quality materials like marbles, through simple wooden planks. But whatever the materials are, it still does its job to protect our privacy - covering our "guns". I wonder why men toilets nowadays were built without fixing those walls/barriers to the standing urinal.

It's just really disappointing to learn that male toilets doesn't have a covered standing urinal. Because everytime I'm in that situation, I'd resolve to using the cubicle which requires a lot of water to flush. This is a waste.

And I think it's safe to say that I'm not the only one complaning about this problem, because I've seen other men walked right up to the cubicle instead of the urinal to pee. Probably they have smaller "guns", that's why they may feel diffident about this matter.

You get what I mean? It's just weird peeing standing in a urinal without a barrier. Imagine you pee next to your boss without the wall... How does that feel?

The bottomline, standing urinal must have side walls to prevent other men from seeing our "guns". Otherwise men would see it and talk about it to their friends, partners, wives, and even write it in their blog!

Oh btw, once I peed next to this caucasian in a restaurant. And guess what, his "gun" was so long that my palm weren't big enough to get a full grab of it. I wonder how long it would look like when it's fully erect...

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment