Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Long time never blog

Oh man, I've been rather busy these past 3 days that I've no time to blog. I've had 3 days of non-stop activities till 11pm at night. And by then, I'd be really dead-bit (tired).

I think I spent almost 3 days of serving the Lord. Playing music and directing a movie. I may be tired, but I'm definitely over-joyed!

The movie is called "Helping Jesus". And I think it will be a hit in the church among the youth. I can't wait for the teaser trailer to be released...

It's now 11.11 pm on sunday, and I can only write this much. I can't think of anything else to write at the moment. All I can think of is sleeping. I woke up at 7am, till now (11.12 pm). I really need to get some sleep.

I can't wait for that person to arrive though... :)

Blessings
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment