Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, June 20, 2010

SQ 226

Ahh finally, the moment has arrived. This is the moment I've been waiting for since mid-Feb. The moment of a 4 months-time, instead of a lifetime.

So I looked at my travel checklist, and got myself a plane to catch to Singapore, via SQ 226.... Tomorrow!!

That means I'm out of this hell hole (Perth) by tomorrow afternoon. Hahahaha, I can't stop delighting in myself for going through, a pain-stakingly, the slowest 4 months ever in the world.

And with the 40 days purity challenge, it seemed to be longer by years! It feels like 4 years I've not been back to Singapore...

Therefore, as of 920 pm tomorrow (Singapore time), I'll be in Changi Airport Terminal 3. What else do I need other than arriving at the second world best airport in the world?

Although, I do need a girlfriend now.... haha.. (still pursuing)

Anyway, thanks in advance for Becky who's picking me up tomorrow. (thanks so much!). I hope she brings Ineke along; ah, I can't wait to see this wacky, pretty and sexy 26 year old lady.

She still owes me "Ayam Kecap"... Hahaha, I can't wait to gobble it down my throat and into my everlasting stomach... Yum!

So... remember SQ 226; everytime you see and think SQ 226, think of me will you? That way I can be memorable to you... (haughty moment) ... hahaha..

Bless Bless
William Lim

4 comments: