Doraemon's Eyes

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bubble Tea Dominos and DVD rental shop

I may hate Perth for its sudden quietness and boring-ness at night, however I'm still grateful for a few things in here.

One is the bubble tea. It may cost a whopping $4-5 a glass, but it sure is helping to ease the boring night style here. My favourite one is the lychee milk tea with sago. Sago is a term that they use for "Pearl".

Two is the dominos pizza. I always had dominos pizza every tuesday as it has special discount rate - it cost only $6.95 for a large pizza. Can you believe that? It cost almost $20 in Singapore. And also, dominos have thin-crust pizza, which I love for its crispyness.

Three is the DVD rental shop. I cannot imagine living in a country without having a rented DVD store with some adult-content in it. (haha)

And the list still goes on... To be honest, Perth is not that bad. It's just the night life that makes it so dull and lukewarm. And quite frankly, I'm the batman type of human.

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. LARGE DOMINOS PIZZA FOR AUD 7 ?
    WADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    send me one

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, it's lovely and yummy. hehe

    ReplyDelete