Doraemon's Eyes

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2010 Wishlist

I had this list on my phone for quite sometime. But none is fulfilled yet.

1) A life partner, aka, a girlfriend

2) Get out of Perth (for good) as soon as possible

3) A blessed family - happy and rich. Amen!

4) Expanding my social networks - get more best friends

5) Direct a successful and wonderful movie for the church (BCS and IFC).

6) A more creative minds and ideas

7) Start a business!

8) Performance Cars (with my own money) - Audi R8, BMW M3, Nissan GTR, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Volkswagen GTI, Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 Sport

9) Normal Cars (with my own money) - Toyota Corolla, Mazda 3, Honda Civic, Kia Cerato Forte, Hyundai Avante, Chevrolet Cruze

10) A legitimate condominium for a bachelor. haha

Bless Bless
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment