Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, May 29, 2010

40 Days of Purity - Day 29

It's Day 29. And I can't believe I'm still doing this.
I'm getting cranky, but also wiser.

Truth be told, I almost quit during the 17th day. I can't hold it any longer that day. So I just ran away from my room and then headed to uni. And so for the rest of the days, I don't stayed in my room too often.

Right now, I'm hating my room. I hate it so much. Because that's where I'll fail; with the computer and the internet connection on it. So I always try my best not to go home early, and only use my room to sleep and change clothes. Anything that will involved the internet connection, will be done in uni.

But hey, I'm loving this. I can feel God's presence almost eveyday now. It's like, He's by my side every where I go. Maybe because I'm pure, that's why I can feel Him. It's easier to connect with the Lord now and He's always pushing me to go beyond what I can do with what I have. With that in mind, I'm not afraid to fall because of Him.

Anyway, I've been asking the Lord for a that someone to arrive. Of course, I'll pursue her. But which one? Give me some signals Lord...

Lately, I've been watching a lot of romantic movies. And I love them... haha
I'm gonna watch Notting Hill tonite...

Blessings
William Lim

4 comments:

  1. Hang 'on ko!!! U can do it.. When the storm stops, the ocean will be calm and peaceful :)
    Wahhhh... "But which one?" Omg.. How many are you after?? WUakkakakakakakkakaa xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh? U like 5 people at the same time?? ...is that even possible... wuakakkaka xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. why not? if avatar can be done, anything is possible... hahaha

    ReplyDelete