Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Asking a Woman Out

It seems so simple, I like a woman, I ask her out; she says yes, and we go out. She falls in love with me, and then she puts her head on my shoulder whenever we sit together.... Ahh, if it was this easy.

I just realised this a few hours ago when I was lying on my bed. Asking a woman (I like) out is like asking for a raise. Even when I know that I'm worthy of a raise, the success lies in the delivery - how I ask for that raise. And if I got that yes, I feel like a a lot of bucks!

This goes the same like asking a woman out, the success lies in how I ask her out. haha. But so far none of my ideas are enticing enough to get the date that I want. I ended up being in the friend zone everytime I go out with a woman.

So anyone have ideas to share with me?

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha :)
    Seriously : just be your one true self. Woman then will judge if your true self is worthy of love :)

    just be your one true self WIll
    love should never pretend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I know. But how to ask a woman out, so that we are not in the friend zone? hhaahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all start with 'friend zone', then gradually it will transit towards the 'not friend zone'..

    ReplyDelete