Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'd Rather Be With You

I had a Giordano shirt that I bought a couple of years ago in Singapore; this is no ordinary shirt, it has a very moving sentence that said, "I'd rather be with you" printed on the front face of the shirt.

So there was this one time when I went to Sentosa with my best friends (Gunadi, Ineke, Heru, Cici Gunadi and her family); and while we were fooling around on the beach, Gunadi stopped me and Ineke from fooling around. I realised he was taking a photo of me and Ineke. So I was like, "ok, why not?"

And then a couple of days later, Gunadi called me up and asked me to come to his house to look at the photos. So I went there, and looked at all the photos; they were normal, nothing really special. However, there was this one photo that has writing on it. And I thought to myself, "wow, this is brilliant."

On the photo there was this writing:
"Although we will never be together,
But still, I'd rather be with you..."

So after that, I kept thinking, Ineke is like 4 years older than me. And yes, although we will never be together, but still, I'd rather be with her than any other girls (awwww). I mean why not? She's cute, kinda sexy, wise and knows me well too; and to top it all, she loves Singapore too!

But hey, the age different.... (sighhh) ... If only, she's two years younger than me... I hate you "age different".

Blessings
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment