Doraemon's Eyes

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What a Dream

Jenita described her dream in her blog (May 29th) a couple of days ago. In her dream, she got lost in the middle of a busy crowd and all of a sudden a guy pulled her arm without looking at her and led her out to where they should be going (http://www.jendluvu.blogspot.com/).

You know... I gotta something if I can say something here. Her dream looks familiar... with my dream. I dreamt this about a week ago. And I still can't forget it.

In my dream, I was in the middle of a busy street looking for "her" because we got seperated. She said she wanted to buy something (I can't remember what it was) and asked to me wait on a bench. I waited for almost half-an-hour, she never showed up. So I searched for her along the busy street. The street was like Bugis Street Market, and it was really crowded.

Finding her was like Finding Nemo. I was looking head over heels for her. I thought she left me alone and stood me up there. Not wanting to give up, I searched for her further through the market and slipped on a giant booger near the dustbin (Yuck!). All I wanna do was to find her and get out of the street as fast as possible and head to my car.

Finally, I saw her. She was really faint and lost too. And it looked like she was looking for someone else. So I shouted for her name like a mad man in front of all these people. I've never felt more abashed than that. And then she looked at me. So I ran towards her; and before I could reached for her hands, someone else grabbed her hands and took her away from me!

I was shocked! Who the hell is that guy that dared to take her away from me. So I gave them a chased again, but the guy was faster. He went out of the market without even looking at her. It's like he was kidnapping her. And the weird part is, that girl did not struggle at all, nor a single cry was heard from her mouth. She just kept running with him. It's just ridonkulous.

A minute later, I was out of the market. And I saw them getting in to a "BMW 3 series" and headed off, leaving me behind all alone in the midst of crowds. I was panting, sad, angry and heart-broken.

"What the hell?! That's kidnap! This is just ridonkulous!" I thought to myself. I felt like calling the police, but I'm afraid they would not believe my story. So I headed to my car... alone...

When I was in the parking lot, I got chilled. Because it was cold and also, dead empty. Only my car was there. While I walked closer to my car, I caught a familiar glimpse of a person's face. It was her! She was right in my car sitting in the passenger seat. But how did she get in there? I had the car all locked in...

Suddenly, I felt extreme pain in my back head. It's like someone hits me with a baseball bat or something hard. And that's where I woke up......

Oh my... What a dream...

William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment