Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sian - Part 2

Yesterday, I finished a draft report that made me so stressful that I ended up sleeping at 5 am in the morning...

And I gotta wake up at 9am for a class at 10am. I left the house at 940am; and just when I thought I was going to be late, the class was cancelled. (sighhh)...

But that's ok, because I had another group meeting at 11am. So I waited in the computer lab for like more than an hour while touching up the report. Then after some time, I noticed it was already 1130 am. "Where's the meeting??" I thought to myself.

As it turns out, the meeting was already finished. They were doing it upstairs in the conference room, while I was downstairs in the computer lab with a bunch of noisy idiots that disturbed my concentration. (sighhh)...

And then another incident hit me. I had to re-amend the report that I did for more than 12 hours because of some overlapping with my mates. (sighhh)...

But still, I thanked God for all those. :)

Blessing
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment