Doraemon's Eyes

Friday, May 14, 2010

I Treat Myself

Well, who knew? Today was a lovely day. I woke up at 10am, even though I slept at 4am; and more importantly, I handed in my report. Although, I still have another 4 assessments to be handed in at the end of May. :(

But anyway, I decided to pamper myself with a little treat today. I went to Carousel to watch IP Man 2. And boy it was awesome!

After the movie ended, I literally wanted to do a little "Wing Chun" style to anyone who dares to make mad. So I think I can safely say now that "IP Man 2 kicks Iron Man's 2 Ass". Sorry Mr Stark, but that's the truth.

And then on the way home, I bought 5 pieces of KFC original recipe to reimburse my KFC day on Wednesday. (yay!)

Bless Bless

William Lim




2 comments:

  1. Ko.. Seriously.. Jangan overeat KFC xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry I only ate 4 pieces yesterday. Can't finish them all off anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete