Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sian - part 1

My heart ache. Not because of a heart attack. but something else.

Assignments undone, reports undone, projects undone. And they are all due on a magical week - the last week of May. Oh this so great.

I didn't even have my KFC today; why? Because I have no time to cook rice. How long does it take to cook rice? 15 mins? That 15 minutes is becoming so precious during these dying weeks.

And then all of a sudden, another news came along and slapped me in the face.
I cannot imagine I'm such a gifted writer that able to move human hearts.

Uh Oh. I'm in trouble.

"So sorry what happen btw. I never meant to do that. Please consider it forgotten. Kill me if you like, scold me, throw all ur vulgaraties on me."

William Lim

4 comments:

  1. I'm fighting with assignments too ko.. Haizzzz...

    What news was that?? Are you feeling okay now? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I'm not ok. :(

    I don't know how to explain it in words. Maybe it's too long to write.

    Anyway, thanks, u really care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends are meant care for one another kannnn :)

    ReplyDelete