Doraemon's Eyes

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Divorce around the corner?

My sister who's flying off to Jakarta tonight sent me a shocking message just now; she said our parents are living seperately at the moment...

And I was speechless.

So my dad's living in "Kuningan" and my mum in "Sunter". And apparently, my dad is not working at the moment; and I don't know if he's going to work again or not.

Before my sister sent me the news, I asked her if mum and dad is getting a divorce... She said no. But instead, they're living seperately for the time being...

Upon hearing that, I thought to myself, "what's the difference? What's the difference between divorce and living seperately?" The latter are almost identical, albeit different hidden meanings. Divorce means totally seperated, while living seperately is the road to a divorce.

However, I have to say that I'm pretty glad that my parents can still hold on for almost 25 years of marriage - that's a quarter of a century. And I'm actually prepared if they do get a divorce. I guess it's only a matter of time.

My mum was like, "Apa yang di satukan oleh Tuhan, Tak akan bisa di putuskan oleh manusia".

I agree... But looking at their situation now, I doubt that will happen. I'm sensing that divorce is around the corner. But hey, I could be wrong.

Meanwhile, I'm just grateful that I found Jesus first before my parents do this act of living seperately. Otherwise I'd be like this son of the bitch guy roaming around the living room looking for the bloody beers just to get over it.

Oh man, I just can't wait to start a business and earn my first bucks...

"The Lord is my strength, I shall not want"

William Lim

3 comments:

  1. Your mum's right 'bout the part that nobody can break apart what is put together by God.

    Maybe living separately for the time being is a quite 'ok' idea, because they get time to reflect by themselves separately. It's better than they argue unnecessarily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think u need to dig more on the background story....
    stay strong Will....

    nothing happen that can surpass ur strength

    ReplyDelete