Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Greatest Honour

I was in the science library looking at blogs from Jenita, Melissa Bombie and finally David Chandra hoping to get some courage to get through the 40 days of purity challenge. And I'm so glad David Chandra did update his blog. He posted a blog on this song: "God of My Forever - City Harvest Church".

So I searched and listened to the song in youtube, and then I started to get emotional. Not emotional due to sadness, but emotional because I felt God's Presence in the library as I'm writing this.

There was a line in the song that goes like this: "My Greatest Honour Will Always Be To Serve My Lord and King." That line meant so much for me. And so Will I... Serving Him is my greatest honour.

Thank you for presence Lord, I will always serve you no matter what my position is. Have Your way in me Father.... Amen.

Blessing
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment