Doraemon's Eyes

Thursday, May 6, 2010

40 Days of Purity - Day 6

Something amazing happened last night during day 5. Guess what, the temptation has started!

I was tempted yesterday by a Japanese Horror film called Grotesque (2009). This movie is sick, it's all about torture and gore. The victim is undressed and tied in a basement and then this mad guy just starts to mutilate the victim's body parts.

Now, at one point, one of the victim is a pretty girl. In fact she's a Japanese AV star! So after looking at the plot of the movie in wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grotesque_(2009_film)), I was really tempted to search this girl out. I almost typed her name in google and then all of a sudden, something made me stop! I don't what is it, I just stopped and someone made me realised that I'm doing the 40 days of purity challenge.

So I immediately closed the internet and disconnected the internet connection from my computer; and Thank God, I stayed pure! I'm pretty sure it was God telling me to stop using the internet yesterday. (Thank you Father!) :D

(Fiuhhh), internet is a freaky thing.

Oh btw, her name is "Tsugumi Nagasawa" ... Anyone wanna check her out and then tell me about it?? hehehe


Blessings
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment